Jonah Hill, Ali Hoffman Reportedly Split
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Michael Kovac/.10 of 13
- Photo: Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Jonah Hill and Ali Hoffman have reportedly put an end to their nine-month romance.
Dating since January, the "Moneyball" star, 28, and Hoffman, 24, whose dad is Hollywood legend Dustin Hoffman, have called it quits, a source tells Us Weekly.
Earlier this year, the New York Post's gossip section, Page Six, reported that Hill had been close to the Hoffman family for quite some time before becoming romantically involved with Ali (whose mother, Lisa, is Dustin's second wife). Ali's father helped discover Hill when he was still in high school: Dustin helped him get his first big break with his role in the film "I Heart Huckabees" (Hill reportedly attended Crossroads High School in Santa Monica, Calif., with Dustin's kids, including Ali.). Hill was even "in Hawaii over the holidays with the Hoffman clan," a source told the paper at the time.
Prior to stepping out with Hoffman, Hill dated high school pal Jordan Klein for several years. The pair ended their long-term relationship in October 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite