Jonathan Lipnicki Celebrates 21st Birthday in Las Vegas
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: FRANK WIESE/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: MARY ALTAFFER/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
By Jon Warech
Jonathan Lipnicki -- better known as Tom Cruise's little buddy in "Jerry Maguire" -- turned 21 on Saturday.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian bikini birthday
According to People magazine, Lipnicki celebrated the big birthday in Las Vegas with his parents, his sister, an aunt, three cousins and an assortment of friends.
The Lipnickis celebrated Friday with a dinner at Tao before arriving a little after midnight at the Surrender Nightclub at the Encore, where he enjoyed vodka cocktails with his buddies late into the night.
The party continued Saturday with a cake and dinner at Lavo.
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite