Jordin Sparks Flaunts 50-Pound Weight Loss in Blue Bikini
- Photo: Shape/.1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: NM3/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Darrylee Cohen / AdMedia / Retna Lt/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Becker/FOX13 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: Tristar Pictures/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Now that she's lost 50 pounds, Jordin Sparks is looking -- and feeling! -- better than ever.
To celebrate her body makeover, the 22-year-old "Sparkle" actress posed in a sexy, blue bikini for the cover of Shape magazine's August issue.
"I just wanted to be healthy," she says of her slim down. "I remember thinking, 'I'm in my prime. I should be happy and fit.' That was the moment I decided that changes needed to be made."
Making those dreams a reality was no easy feat for the Season 6 "American Idol" champ. "I knew I had a long road ahead of me. I was barely working out and my diet was a mess," Sparks says. "I had to address when, what and how much I was eating."
Several months in, Sparks noticed a change in her body. "The weight really started falling off and I could see my muscles," she tells Shape. "It was awesome!"
The "Battlefield" singer's new film, "Sparkle" -- co-starring the late Whitney Houston -- is in theaters August 17.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite