Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Lee Jin-man/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Paramount Pictures9 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Looks like Josh Brolin had a little too much fun on New Year's Day.
The actor, 44, was arrested for public intoxication on Jan. 1, police confirmed to NBC News.
Law-enforcement sources told NBC that the "True Grit" star was taken into custody at 11:30 p.m. in Santa Monica, Calif. He was booked into jail a few minutes after 3:00 a.m., and then released four hours later on a $250 bail.
"This was a booking only to hold him until he sobered up," Santa Monica Police Sgt. Richard Lewis said. "We do not normally file any charges on persons for simple intoxication."
This is the third arrest for Brolin in the last decade. In December 2004, he was charged with battery when his wife, Diane Lane, called the police during an altercation between the two. Four years later, he was arrested again after a bar fight in Louisiana. In both cases, the charges were dropped.
TMZ reports that Brolin will not face any further punishment for this infraction, either. According to the site, he was not given a citation and will not have to go to court over the incident.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication: Report
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite