Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Lee Jin-man/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Paramount Pictures9 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Looks like Josh Brolin had a little too much fun on New Year's Day.
The actor, 44, was arrested for public intoxication on Jan. 1, police confirmed to NBC News.
Law-enforcement sources told NBC that the "True Grit" star was taken into custody at 11:30 p.m. in Santa Monica, Calif. He was booked into jail a few minutes after 3:00 a.m., and then released four hours later on a $250 bail.
"This was a booking only to hold him until he sobered up," Santa Monica Police Sgt. Richard Lewis said. "We do not normally file any charges on persons for simple intoxication."
This is the third arrest for Brolin in the last decade. In December 2004, he was charged with battery when his wife, Diane Lane, called the police during an altercation between the two. Four years later, he was arrested again after a bar fight in Louisiana. In both cases, the charges were dropped.
TMZ reports that Brolin will not face any further punishment for this infraction, either. According to the site, he was not given a citation and will not have to go to court over the incident.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication: Report
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite