Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Lee Jin-man/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Paramount Pictures9 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- VH1 Renews 'Hit the Floor' for Season 3MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Politico Editor Rachel Smolkin Jumps to CNN as Executive Editor, PoliticsMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:23:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- VH1 Renews 'Hit the Floor' for Season 3
Looks like Josh Brolin had a little too much fun on New Year's Day.
The actor, 44, was arrested for public intoxication on Jan. 1, police confirmed to NBC News.
Law-enforcement sources told NBC that the "True Grit" star was taken into custody at 11:30 p.m. in Santa Monica, Calif. He was booked into jail a few minutes after 3:00 a.m., and then released four hours later on a $250 bail.
"This was a booking only to hold him until he sobered up," Santa Monica Police Sgt. Richard Lewis said. "We do not normally file any charges on persons for simple intoxication."
This is the third arrest for Brolin in the last decade. In December 2004, he was charged with battery when his wife, Diane Lane, called the police during an altercation between the two. Four years later, he was arrested again after a bar fight in Louisiana. In both cases, the charges were dropped.
TMZ reports that Brolin will not face any further punishment for this infraction, either. According to the site, he was not given a citation and will not have to go to court over the incident.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication: Report
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite