Josh Brolin allegedly gets in drunken bar fight with male, hugs it out after: report
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: .3 of 11
- Photo: PHIL McCARTEN/Reuters4 of 11
- Photo: Copetti/Photofab/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Lee Jin-man/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters8 of 11
- Photo: PHIL McCARTEN/Reuters9 of 11
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:40:00 PM
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Getting On' Creators Credit HBO Go for Staying on the AirMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist ComedyMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Fox Announces Premiere Dates for Gotham, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'
By Us Weekly
Bromance after bar fight? Josh Brolin allegedly got into a drunken fist fight with an unknown male at O'Brien's Irish Pub in Santa Monica, Calif., on Saturday, Nov. 2. TMZ reports that the 45-year-old actor allegedly got into the fight with the other bar guest shortly after the place closed at 2 a.m.
In newly released video, Diane Lane's ex-husband is seen indoors near the front entrance of the bar allegedly throwing his fists toward the man and vice versa. But after the bouncer is reportedly overheard telling the two men they had been hugging each other earlier in the night, Brolin and the man begin to hug and immediately stop fighting.
The incident isn't the "Gangster Squad" actor's first bar tussle. Shortly before midnight on New Year's Day last year, the star was taken into custody for public intoxication in Santa Monica. He was released from jail around 3 a.m. on $250 bail four hours later.
"New Year's -- that's what happened," the actor said a few days later on "Good Morning America." "I'm the one guy who's out there, and they go, 'Hey, there's Josh. Let's grab him.' You know, it was New Year's. It was a pretty innocent thing. It was a fun thing," he explained of the incident. One month later, Us Weekly exclusively learned that Brolin and Lane, 48, were headed for divorce after eight years of marriage.
The Oscar nominee was also previously arrested in 2004 on a misdemeanor battery charge after an altercation with Lane, and again in 2008 after a bar fight in Louisiana.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHorsing Around
From Crowd Ignite