Josh Brolin Goes to Rehab
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 20
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 20
- Photo: Copetti/Photofab/Rex USA3 of 20
- Photo: Lee Jin-man/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: Getty Images North America5 of 20
- Photo: Chris Joseph / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.6 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 20
- Photo: PHIL McCARTEN/Reuters9 of 20
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters10 of 20
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters11 of 20
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters12 of 20
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters13 of 20
- Photo: JASON REDMOND/Reuters14 of 20
- Photo: CHRISTIAN CHARISIUS/Reuters15 of 20
- Photo: PHIL McCARTEN/Reuters16 of 20
- Photo: ANDREW KELLY/Reuters17 of 20
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters18 of 20
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Craig Ferguson plays it loose with new game showMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:49:17 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then S
Josh Brolin is seeking help for substance abuse. The 45-year-old actor checked into rehab recently in Northern California, sources exclusively confirm to Us Weekly.
"He realized he needed help and is committed to his sobriety," an insider tells Us.
The news comes shortly after Brolin was caught on tape allegedly getting into a drunken fistfight with an unknown male at O'Brien's Irish Pub in Santa Monica, Calif. on Saturday, Nov. 2. TMZ reported that the incident occurred near the front entrance of the bar after it closed at 2 a.m. The fight came to an end, however, with Brolin sharing a hug with the other man. That same weekend, Brolin was also caught on camera getting into an alleged verbal altercation with a cab driver at a Los Angeles Del Taco drive-thru.
On Monday, Nov. 4, Brolin told TMZ that he was done with drinking for good. When asked if he regretted the incidents from over the weekend, the "Gangster Squad" actor said, "Absolutely, it won't be happening again."
"Are you going to be laying off the booze a bit?" TMZ asked. "That's it," Brolin said. "Completely done."
Brolin and his now ex-wife Diane Lane exclusively told Us Weekly in February 2008 that they were divorcing after eight years of marriage. The divorce has yet to be finalized.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite