Josh Brolin Goes to Rehab
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 20
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 20
- Photo: Copetti/Photofab/Rex USA3 of 20
- Photo: Lee Jin-man/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: Getty Images North America5 of 20
- Photo: Chris Joseph / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.6 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 20
- Photo: PHIL McCARTEN/Reuters9 of 20
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters10 of 20
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters11 of 20
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters12 of 20
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters13 of 20
- Photo: JASON REDMOND/Reuters14 of 20
- Photo: CHRISTIAN CHARISIUS/Reuters15 of 20
- Photo: PHIL McCARTEN/Reuters16 of 20
- Photo: ANDREW KELLY/Reuters17 of 20
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters18 of 20
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Josh Brolin is seeking help for substance abuse. The 45-year-old actor checked into rehab recently in Northern California, sources exclusively confirm to Us Weekly.
"He realized he needed help and is committed to his sobriety," an insider tells Us.
The news comes shortly after Brolin was caught on tape allegedly getting into a drunken fistfight with an unknown male at O'Brien's Irish Pub in Santa Monica, Calif. on Saturday, Nov. 2. TMZ reported that the incident occurred near the front entrance of the bar after it closed at 2 a.m. The fight came to an end, however, with Brolin sharing a hug with the other man. That same weekend, Brolin was also caught on camera getting into an alleged verbal altercation with a cab driver at a Los Angeles Del Taco drive-thru.
On Monday, Nov. 4, Brolin told TMZ that he was done with drinking for good. When asked if he regretted the incidents from over the weekend, the "Gangster Squad" actor said, "Absolutely, it won't be happening again."
"Are you going to be laying off the booze a bit?" TMZ asked. "That's it," Brolin said. "Completely done."
Brolin and his now ex-wife Diane Lane exclusively told Us Weekly in February 2008 that they were divorcing after eight years of marriage. The divorce has yet to be finalized.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite