Josh Hutcherson Buys Heath Ledger's 'Tree House'
- Photo: Brian To/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Tiffany Rose/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to Mond
The "Hunger Games" star Josh Hutcherson has bought Heath Ledger's 'tree house' home.
RELATED: Celebrity Hunger Games
The two-bedroom house, which Ledger shared with his ex-partner Michelle Williams, was put on the market last year for $3 million. It is unclear whether Hutcherson paid the full price.
The late Ledger reportedly bought the place, dubbed the tree house by locals because of the dense foliage that surrounds it, from comedienne Ellen DeGeneres in 2005.
RELATED: Before They Were Hunger Gamers
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite