Joshua Jackson Gives Diane Kruger $45,000 Necklace -- But They're Not Engaged!
- Photo: LTA/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Rachid Bellak/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Can't a guy just give a girl jewelry for no reason at all?
After many high-profile nights and days at the Cannes Film Festival, Diane Kruger and longtime beau Joshua Jackson hopped on over to Monte Carlo, Monaco, on Wednesday night.
At a Nights in Monaco benefit dinner and auction, the "Fringe" actor, 33, treated his girlfriend, 35, to a sweet treat, indeed: spending $45,000 on a Carla Amorim "Boreal" necklace, featuring 11.7 carats of white diamonds set in 18-karat rose gold.
The "Inglourious Basterds" actress "was stunned" and "absolutely floored" by Jackson's over-the-top purchase, according to a witness. "She kept kissing him the rest of the night because she was so shocked still! The necklace is out of this world and he definitely had his eye out for it."
Still, despite rumors to the contrary, a source assures Us Weekly that the longtime couple, who've been dating for over five years, are not engaged.
(Held at the Hotel de Paris, the inaugural Nights in Monaco auction benefited the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation and the William J. Clinton Foundation, and was also attended by Prince Albert II of Monaco, President Bill Clinton, Princess Caroline of Monaco, Rose McGowan, Billy Zane and others.)
"Without sounding pessimistic, I learned that I don't believe in marriage," said Kruger to Glamour magazine in early February 2011. The star married French actor Guillaume Canet back in 2001, and they divorced five years later. "I believe in a commitment that you make in your heart. There's no paper that will make you stay. A guy friend of mine said, and it made a lot of sense, that people should get married at the end of the road, not the beginning."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite