Jude and Sienna: Revamping 'Happy' Home, Relationship Status?Related: Hot Gossip, Jude Law, Sienna Miller
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Z.Tomaszewski/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: infuklo-09/INF4 of 8
- Photo: Paul Smith /Featureflash/Retna Digital5 of 8
- Photo: Alastair Grant/AP6 of 8
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
By Kat Giantis
This week, Jude Law and Sienna Miller officially confirmed that their rekindled flame is burning brightly, first by schmoopily walking the red carpet together at the Met gala on Monday night in New York and then with a very public exchange of saliva during an al fresco lunch the next day.
Now, they're apparently ready to put their back-on romance to the ultimate test, one that has caused many a relationship to crash and burn. No, not marriage (at least not yet): We're talking about the fabric swatch- and paint chip-filled fun of a home remodel.
The London Daily Mail says the starlet is looking to give a major facelift to the actor's swanky five-bedroom digs, which they shared before he was busted for boinking the nanny in 2005.
Miller has supposedly tapped her former stepmom, interior decorator Kelly Hoppen, to give the palatial pad a "luxury minimalism" look.
"The design is all based on a palette of browns, grays and creams," relays a spy. "Jude has slightly moaned that he is going to be living in a top hotel rather than a home and is more a fan of shabby chic, but Sienna is taking the reins on this one."
RELATED: See more pics of Jude
The question is, will the pair, who have been surrounded by engagement rumors for months, eventually settle into the redone, $5.3 million abode as husband and wife?
"All the signs are pointing to marriage," adds the snitch. "They would not be back together if they did not think they were serious about each other."
Law, for his part, is excitedly, if non-specifically, gushing about Miller.
But Jude, who became a dad for the fourth time in September when fling Samantha Burke gave birth to his daughter, Sophia (he has three children with ex-wife Sadie Frost), downplays talk that he's done a replay of his Christmas 2004 question-popping.
"Not at the moment," he responded when asked if he and Sienna are once again eyeing the altar. "Not at the moment. That's all I can say."
Still, in recent days, Miller has reportedly been spied wearing her onetime engagement ring on her right hand.
"Jude and Sienna are in love, they have both grown up a lot and want to do everything they can to make things work," concludes the Mail's source. "The best thing for Jude is that Sienna loves his children and they love her. Now that they are living together again, expect an engagement soon."
Read more Hot Gossip
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite