Report: Jude Law dating movie wardrobe assistant
- Photo: Kevin Gee/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Candidwire/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WireImage/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
British actor Jude Law is reportedly dating the wardrobe assistant from his new movie "Dom Hemingway."
The "Sherlock Holmes" star, who was previously married to Sadie Frost and engaged to Sienna Miller, has grown close to Ellen Crawshaw since they began working on the film in October, according to Britain's Mail On Sunday.
RELATED: Famous mistresses
A source tells the publication, "Jude and Ellen's romance is the talk of the set. It started last month when we were filming in France.
RELATED: Jude Law's scalp hit by recession
"There was an instant connection and they'd been flirting but it didn't turn physical until the night we all went out for a cast and crew party just outside St Tropez.
"Since then they have been inseparable. They are making no attempt to hide their feelings for each other and both of them look so happy. They clearly get on fantastically well. He's single and so is she, so there's nothing to hide. They are just two people in love having a great time together."
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite