Report: Jude Law dating movie wardrobe assistant
- Photo: Kevin Gee/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Candidwire/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WireImage/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
British actor Jude Law is reportedly dating the wardrobe assistant from his new movie "Dom Hemingway."
The "Sherlock Holmes" star, who was previously married to Sadie Frost and engaged to Sienna Miller, has grown close to Ellen Crawshaw since they began working on the film in October, according to Britain's Mail On Sunday.
RELATED: Famous mistresses
A source tells the publication, "Jude and Ellen's romance is the talk of the set. It started last month when we were filming in France.
RELATED: Jude Law's scalp hit by recession
"There was an instant connection and they'd been flirting but it didn't turn physical until the night we all went out for a cast and crew party just outside St Tropez.
"Since then they have been inseparable. They are making no attempt to hide their feelings for each other and both of them look so happy. They clearly get on fantastically well. He's single and so is she, so there's nothing to hide. They are just two people in love having a great time together."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite