Report: Jude Law dating movie wardrobe assistant
- Photo: Kevin Gee/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Candidwire/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WireImage/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
British actor Jude Law is reportedly dating the wardrobe assistant from his new movie "Dom Hemingway."
The "Sherlock Holmes" star, who was previously married to Sadie Frost and engaged to Sienna Miller, has grown close to Ellen Crawshaw since they began working on the film in October, according to Britain's Mail On Sunday.
RELATED: Famous mistresses
A source tells the publication, "Jude and Ellen's romance is the talk of the set. It started last month when we were filming in France.
RELATED: Jude Law's scalp hit by recession
"There was an instant connection and they'd been flirting but it didn't turn physical until the night we all went out for a cast and crew party just outside St Tropez.
"Since then they have been inseparable. They are making no attempt to hide their feelings for each other and both of them look so happy. They clearly get on fantastically well. He's single and so is she, so there's nothing to hide. They are just two people in love having a great time together."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite