Jude Law finds a new home in New York
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: RD / Leon/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Jude Law has really fallen for New York by purchasing a new $6.9 million home there.
The Big Apple has been the site of the actor's biggest hits and indiscretions, and, according to reports, he's currently romancing ex-girlfriend Sienna Miller in the city, according to reports while the two Brits enjoy theatrical success on Broadway.
Rumors of their romantic reunion went into overdrive this week after the actress was photographed leaving her former fiance's rented Manhattan apartment on Wednesday.
And now Law is planning to make the city a permanent base after buying up a West 4th Street three-bedroom apartment, according to website RealEstalker.com.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
The renovated duplex features vaulted ceilings and original wood timber beams, and is a stylish buy, according to property experts.
Law has many special reasons to hold New York dear, not least because his new baby daughter Sophia was conceived in the city at the beginning of 2009.
The actor's ex-lover, model Samantha Burke, got pregnant with his fourth child during a fling in January.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Weekend
From Crowd Ignite