Jude Law finds a new home in New York
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: RD / Leon/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- CBS' Les Moonves on Time Warner Cable Victory: They Couldn't Live Without FootballMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:43:14 PM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)
Jude Law has really fallen for New York by purchasing a new $6.9 million home there.
The Big Apple has been the site of the actor's biggest hits and indiscretions, and, according to reports, he's currently romancing ex-girlfriend Sienna Miller in the city, according to reports while the two Brits enjoy theatrical success on Broadway.
Rumors of their romantic reunion went into overdrive this week after the actress was photographed leaving her former fiance's rented Manhattan apartment on Wednesday.
And now Law is planning to make the city a permanent base after buying up a West 4th Street three-bedroom apartment, according to website RealEstalker.com.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
The renovated duplex features vaulted ceilings and original wood timber beams, and is a stylish buy, according to property experts.
Law has many special reasons to hold New York dear, not least because his new baby daughter Sophia was conceived in the city at the beginning of 2009.
The actor's ex-lover, model Samantha Burke, got pregnant with his fourth child during a fling in January.
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite