- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Aflo/Splash News/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops With Slipping 'Voice' as ABC Wins in Total Viewers With &apoMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:21:00 AM
- Blake Shelton putting together Okla. benefit showMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:13:57 AM
- Cannes: James Franco builds a bookish filmographyMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:09:19 AM
- Steven Soderbergh to Present New Godfrey Reggio/Philip Glass Film at Toronto FestMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:06:41 AM
- Ryan Gosling's 'Only God Forgives': Critics Really, Really Hate the CrimeMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 8:50:32 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops With Slipping 'Voice' as ABC Wins in Total Viewers With &apo
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Leonardo DiCaprio has been granted a temporary restraining against a woman he said claims to be his wife and carrying his baby.
Court records show Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson granted the order Wednesday against Livia Bistriceanu, 41, of Chicago.
"Given this obsessive and harassing behavior, I am frightened of Ms. Bistriceanu and feel that my personal safety, and the personal safety of those around me, is in jeopardy," DiCaprio wrote in a sworn declaration.
RELATED: Learn all about Leo over at MSN
An e-mail message sent Friday to Bistriceanu seeking comment was not immediately returned.
DiCaprio's request included statements from the actor and his security team claiming Bistriceanu had traveled from Chicago to Los Angeles at least twice to try to meet DiCaprio at his home and business office. She refused to leave the properties and acted aggressively, the court filings state.
The Academy Award-nominated actor wrote that she "has evidenced a willingness to make physical contact with me regardless of the consequences."
Bistriceanu has been placed on a psychological hold twice, according to the documents.
DiCaprio said he has never met Bistriceanu, but she has sent him numerous handwritten letters. Some were attached to his request for the restraining order and reviewed by the judge.
RELATED: See which celebs are modelizers
One letter included the greeting, "Dear husband Leo," and contained statements that Bistriceanu believed DiCaprio was the father of baby Jesus.
On Thursday, another woman was ordered to stand trial on a charge of slashing DiCaprio's face with a piece of glass during a party in 2005.
Aretha Wilson pleaded not guilty to assault with a deadly weapon after being returned to Los Angeles from her native Canada.
DiCaprio suffered injuries to his face and neck.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite