- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: restorethegulf.com/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A Los Angeles judge has granted Sandra Bullock a restraining order against a man who has a history of stalking the actress and traveled cross-country to try to meet her.
The order issued Friday requires Thomas James Weldon to stay away from Bullock and refrain from trying to contact her for the next three years.
The Academy Award-winning actress has previously held restraining orders against Weldon. The current order also covers Louis Bardo Bullock, a baby boy who the actress is in the process of adopting, and the children of ex-husband Jesse James.
Bullock's attorney, Ed McPherson, says Weldon was committed indefinitely to a state mental hospital in Wyoming on Tuesday.
RELATED: Check out Sandra's style evolution
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite