Judge grants Sandra Bullock restraining order
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: restorethegulf.com/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A Los Angeles judge has granted Sandra Bullock a restraining order against a man who has a history of stalking the actress and traveled cross-country to try to meet her.
The order issued Friday requires Thomas James Weldon to stay away from Bullock and refrain from trying to contact her for the next three years.
The Academy Award-winning actress has previously held restraining orders against Weldon. The current order also covers Louis Bardo Bullock, a baby boy who the actress is in the process of adopting, and the children of ex-husband Jesse James.
Bullock's attorney, Ed McPherson, says Weldon was committed indefinitely to a state mental hospital in Wyoming on Tuesday.
RELATED: Check out Sandra's style evolution
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite