Judge orders man to stay away from Kirsten Dunst
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.4 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.5 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.6 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.7 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's MuseumMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Discovery's Nik Wallenda Chicago Skyscraper Walk to Air Live in NovemberMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:49:00 AM
- Eminem Publishers Sue New Zealand Political Party for Copyright InfringementMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Universal's Kevin Grayson to Head Film Distribution at Robert Simonds' New CompanyMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:30:00 AM
- Gary Oldman Will Produce 'Deep Web' Series for Spike TVMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:17:00 AM
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's Museum
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge has granted Kirsten Dunst a temporary restraining order against a French man who has repeatedly written to the actress and traveled to Los Angeles to try to meet her.
RELATED: Celebs With Stalkers
Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson on Friday ordered Jean Christophe Prudhon of Dijon, France, to stay 100 yards away from the "Spider-Man" star.
In letters accompanying Dunst's petition, Prudhon writes he sold his home in France so he could continue to travel to meet Dunst, who has not responded to any of his more than 50 letters.
Dunst's mother, Inez Dunst, wrote in a sworn declaration that she was alarmed when Prudhon came to her door last week trying to meet her daughter.
It could not be immediately determined if Prudhon was represented by a lawyer.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite