- Photo: Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: D WARRINGTON/C LABORE/ L EUBANK/Bauer-Griffin3 of 15
- Photo: Derek Shook / Dave/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Playboy/Promotional5 of 15
- Photo: Frezza La Fata/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: TheInsider.com/.7 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP8 of 15
- Photo: AO1/AMI/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Anonymous/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
LOS ANGELES (AP) - A judge offered Lindsay Lohan something Wednesday that she hadn't heard from a court in nearly two years: Praise.
RELATED: The Year in Celebrity News 2011
Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner said the actress was doing well under strict new terms of her probation and urged her to keep up the good work.
The starlet has completed 12 days at the county morgue and five therapy sessions since Nov. 2, when she was sentenced to a strict routine of community service and counseling after her latest probation violation.
"You're doing well and I'd like to see it continue," Sautner said during a 10-minute status hearing.
She also offered Lohan an incentive to succeed, saying the actress could take leisure trips outside California after she completes a dozen days of morgue work a month.
The actress had permission from her probation officer to take a trip to Hawaii to celebrate her sister's birthday. She returned just hours before the hearing.
Lohan, 25, has drawn the repeated ire of judges for failing to complete counseling sessions and community service assignments on time. Sautner made clear Wednesday that she believes Lohan's new schedule -- which requires the model and actress to appear in court monthly until March -- is the reason for the turnaround.
The judge even hinted that Lohan might end her supervised probation early if she works harder.
"Do more days a month and we can end this in February, possibly," Sautner said.
The judge said Lohan should keep reporting to court in person to make sure she remains on track.
"I think she likes to come see me," Sautner joked. "I think that's her motivation."
Lohan appeared in court wearing brown slacks and a beige cardigan and found a smaller crowd of reporters than has chronicled the actress' court scoldings since she missed a hearing in May 2010.
The last time she appeared in court without a probation compliance issue on the agenda was February 2010.
Judges repeatedly sent her to jail and rehab since then, and Sautner said last month she was giving Lohan one final chance to end the court spectacle.
The actress remains on probation for a 2007 drunken driving case and a misdemeanor grand theft case filed after she took a $2,500 necklace without permission from a store.
Her appearance Wednesday came days before a Playboy issue featuring Lohan in a mostly nude pictorial hits newsstands.
- 7 Wonders for May 24, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 23, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 22, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 21, 2013
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite