- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP5 of 10
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: @theellenshow/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: @mariolopezextra/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
By Michael Mullen
Is pretty woman headed for a not-so fairy-tale romance ending?
We've got both feet firmly planted in rumor on this one, but The National Enquirer claims that Julia Roberts and her husband Danny Moder are headed for divorce. Julia and Danny have already beaten the Hollywood odds by staying hitched for 12 years -- and they have three kids together. The Enquirer says that Julia cheated and was recently spotted getting flirty with Mark Ruffalo, her co-star in "The Normal Heart."
RELATED: Sexiest Southern stars
But this isn't the first we're hearing of trouble in paradise for this twosome. Star Magazine trotted out similar rumors back in May, saying that Julia's domineering nature is to blame. A source told the magazine that Moder had enough with his wife's manipulations and lies. We should note that, even a few months into the marriage, The Daily Mail claimed Julia and Danny were headed for divorce -- because they were unable to have children together. Of course, we know how reliable that turned out to be.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Julia, 46, and Danny, a 45-year-old cameraman, don't spend a lot of time out in public (last August they spent some family time on the beach, and they looked pretty happy back then) so maybe the tabloids are punishing them for trying to be normal (God forbid!). Not to mention Julia's rocky romantic past: calling off her wedding with Kiefer Sutherland a couple decades ago and her brief marriage to Lyle Lovett.
The actress has had a rough year -- despite accolades for "August: Osage County" -- with the recent suicide of her younger half-sister and the family drama that surrounded her death. Let's hope they keep on beating the odds.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite