- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP5 of 10
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: @theellenshow/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: @mariolopezextra/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
By Michael Mullen
Is pretty woman headed for a not-so fairy-tale romance ending?
We've got both feet firmly planted in rumor on this one, but The National Enquirer claims that Julia Roberts and her husband Danny Moder are headed for divorce. Julia and Danny have already beaten the Hollywood odds by staying hitched for 12 years -- and they have three kids together. The Enquirer says that Julia cheated and was recently spotted getting flirty with Mark Ruffalo, her co-star in "The Normal Heart."
RELATED: Sexiest Southern stars
But this isn't the first we're hearing of trouble in paradise for this twosome. Star Magazine trotted out similar rumors back in May, saying that Julia's domineering nature is to blame. A source told the magazine that Moder had enough with his wife's manipulations and lies. We should note that, even a few months into the marriage, The Daily Mail claimed Julia and Danny were headed for divorce -- because they were unable to have children together. Of course, we know how reliable that turned out to be.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Julia, 46, and Danny, a 45-year-old cameraman, don't spend a lot of time out in public (last August they spent some family time on the beach, and they looked pretty happy back then) so maybe the tabloids are punishing them for trying to be normal (God forbid!). Not to mention Julia's rocky romantic past: calling off her wedding with Kiefer Sutherland a couple decades ago and her brief marriage to Lyle Lovett.
The actress has had a rough year -- despite accolades for "August: Osage County" -- with the recent suicide of her younger half-sister and the family drama that surrounded her death. Let's hope they keep on beating the odds.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite