Julia Roberts slams pregnancy rumors, says no chance of fourth child
- Photo: INF1 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America3 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 9
- Photo: PV/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
Putting the baby bump rumors to rest! After Julia Roberts was photographed wearing a baggy sweater, reports surfaced that she was pregnant with her fourth child. During an appearance on "Late Show With David Letterman" on Dec. 12, host David Letterman kicked off the interview by questioning the 46-year-old actress about whether she has plans to add to her family.
"Have you thought about adding more to the group?" he asked.
"Oh, sure," Roberts said sarcastically.
"Any chance?" Letterman inquired.
"No," the actress replied flatly. Roberts is already mom to 9-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, and son Henry, 6, with husband Daniel Moder.
The pregnancy rumors began after the "August: Osage County" actress was spotted wearing a loose-fitting gray sweater outside of Moder's parents' home in Los Angeles on Dec. 8. For her appearance on "Late Show," however, Roberts showed off her slim figure in a black pantsuit.
The Oscar-winning star also looked stunning at the New York premiere of "August: Osage County" that same day. She wore a short blue Proenza Schouler dress with matching Charlotte Olympia shoes.
On the red carpet, Roberts chatted with Us Weekly about her kids' latest milestones. "They're great!" she said. "Everything they do makes me happy." When asked what being a mom means to her, the "Pretty Woman" star replied, "The world! Just the world."
On "Late Show," Roberts complained to Letterman that she gets jealous of her kids spending time on homework rather than her after school. "God, I hate homework. I hated it when I had to do it and now I hate it when they have to do it," she said. "When they come home from school, I want them back."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite