Julia Roberts slams pregnancy rumors, says no chance of fourth child
- Photo: INF1 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America3 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 9
- Photo: PV/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Putting the baby bump rumors to rest! After Julia Roberts was photographed wearing a baggy sweater, reports surfaced that she was pregnant with her fourth child. During an appearance on "Late Show With David Letterman" on Dec. 12, host David Letterman kicked off the interview by questioning the 46-year-old actress about whether she has plans to add to her family.
"Have you thought about adding more to the group?" he asked.
"Oh, sure," Roberts said sarcastically.
"Any chance?" Letterman inquired.
"No," the actress replied flatly. Roberts is already mom to 9-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, and son Henry, 6, with husband Daniel Moder.
The pregnancy rumors began after the "August: Osage County" actress was spotted wearing a loose-fitting gray sweater outside of Moder's parents' home in Los Angeles on Dec. 8. For her appearance on "Late Show," however, Roberts showed off her slim figure in a black pantsuit.
The Oscar-winning star also looked stunning at the New York premiere of "August: Osage County" that same day. She wore a short blue Proenza Schouler dress with matching Charlotte Olympia shoes.
On the red carpet, Roberts chatted with Us Weekly about her kids' latest milestones. "They're great!" she said. "Everything they do makes me happy." When asked what being a mom means to her, the "Pretty Woman" star replied, "The world! Just the world."
On "Late Show," Roberts complained to Letterman that she gets jealous of her kids spending time on homework rather than her after school. "God, I hate homework. I hated it when I had to do it and now I hate it when they have to do it," she said. "When they come home from school, I want them back."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite