Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks Split
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Veronica Mars' Ultimate Review: TheWrap's Movie Critic and Senior TV WriMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 10:54:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'
Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks have split, Usmagazine.com has learned.
A source tells Us, "It was a mutual decision. They never saw each other, and she is so young."
The two began dating in 2008.
Wicks, 30, told Us they grew closer this past spring when they were paired up together on ABC's "Dancing With The Stars."
Hough, 21, "makes me learn some difficult steps sometimes," he told Us. "She doesn't just let me dance around her. She challenges me, makes me pay attention and makes me want to pay attention."
During their time together, they also dodged their share of wedding rumors.
While he was on DWTS, Wicks vowed that he would never pop the question. "I promise to you I will not propose to Julianne on the show," he said in a radio interview this past April.
Still, he added that they have thought about taking the next step.
"We've been together almost a year now," he said in the April radio interview. "We have a great relationship, and we definitely always talk about what's in the future and the next step and marriage."
Despite splitting, both are expected at Wednesday's Country Music Awards in Nashville. Wicks will be covering the red carpet for Entertainment Tonight; Hough will serve as a presenter.
More on MSN:
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite