Julianne Hough enjoys beach day with Nina Dobrev, gal pals amid Ryan Seacrest split: 'It gets better'
- Photo: @juleshough/Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/Pacific Coast News2 of 9
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America5 of 9
- Photo: MMJ/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Baron/Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Dies in Paragliding Accident (Report)MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 10:14:00 AM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Has Passionate Clown Sex in GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: 'The Voice' Hits Low, But Still Tops Night for NBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Dies in Paragliding Accident (Report)
Who needs a boyfriend when you've got girlfriends like these? Julianne Hough took a break from her busy work schedule to spend some quality time with her gal pals on a beach day excursion on Saturday, March 16.
Before their shoreside relaxation, Hough, 24, and her gaggle of girlfriends made it a full-on girls day out by first popping by a hair salon in Beverly Hills.
"Rolling to the beach with a Roller in the hair hahaha," Dobrev, also 24, captioned a photo of herself.
This is seemingly the happiest Hough has been in public since news of her split with beau Ryan Seacrest, 38, emerged late Friday evening. Hours before the news hit that evening, the "Safe Haven" actress stepped out in Beverly Hills with a glum expression on her face, clad in a black-and-white print dress, leather jacket, sunglasses and a fedora.
Hough has been posting words of inspiration on her Instagram since, including one snap of a quote she stumbled upon on a blackboard at a Coffee Bean on Friday, March 15.
"I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone," the Ed Sheeran quote read.
"Love when these things catch your eyes int he most unexpected places," she captioned the photo.
"It Gets Better," she wrote in another post.
Hough and the American Idol host reportedly split after more than two years of dating because of their conflicting schedules.
"He never sleeps!" one source tells Us of Seacrest's demanding work schedule. The Idol host also has his own radio show, "On Air With Ryan Seacrest," and holds red carpet duties throughout the year. "It's a lifestyle she couldn't handle anymore."
"I think this is for good," another pal tells Us of the pair calling it quits. "They both just sort of knew they couldn't do it anymore."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite