Julianne Hough enjoys beach day with Nina Dobrev, gal pals amid Ryan Seacrest split: 'It gets better'
- Photo: @juleshough/Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/Pacific Coast News2 of 9
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America5 of 9
- Photo: MMJ/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Baron/Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Who needs a boyfriend when you've got girlfriends like these? Julianne Hough took a break from her busy work schedule to spend some quality time with her gal pals on a beach day excursion on Saturday, March 16.
Before their shoreside relaxation, Hough, 24, and her gaggle of girlfriends made it a full-on girls day out by first popping by a hair salon in Beverly Hills.
"Rolling to the beach with a Roller in the hair hahaha," Dobrev, also 24, captioned a photo of herself.
This is seemingly the happiest Hough has been in public since news of her split with beau Ryan Seacrest, 38, emerged late Friday evening. Hours before the news hit that evening, the "Safe Haven" actress stepped out in Beverly Hills with a glum expression on her face, clad in a black-and-white print dress, leather jacket, sunglasses and a fedora.
Hough has been posting words of inspiration on her Instagram since, including one snap of a quote she stumbled upon on a blackboard at a Coffee Bean on Friday, March 15.
"I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone," the Ed Sheeran quote read.
"Love when these things catch your eyes int he most unexpected places," she captioned the photo.
"It Gets Better," she wrote in another post.
Hough and the American Idol host reportedly split after more than two years of dating because of their conflicting schedules.
"He never sleeps!" one source tells Us of Seacrest's demanding work schedule. The Idol host also has his own radio show, "On Air With Ryan Seacrest," and holds red carpet duties throughout the year. "It's a lifestyle she couldn't handle anymore."
"I think this is for good," another pal tells Us of the pair calling it quits. "They both just sort of knew they couldn't do it anymore."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite