Julianne Hough enjoys beach day with Nina Dobrev, gal pals amid Ryan Seacrest split: 'It gets better'
- Photo: @juleshough/Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/Pacific Coast News2 of 9
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America5 of 9
- Photo: MMJ/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Baron/Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Who needs a boyfriend when you've got girlfriends like these? Julianne Hough took a break from her busy work schedule to spend some quality time with her gal pals on a beach day excursion on Saturday, March 16.
Before their shoreside relaxation, Hough, 24, and her gaggle of girlfriends made it a full-on girls day out by first popping by a hair salon in Beverly Hills.
"Rolling to the beach with a Roller in the hair hahaha," Dobrev, also 24, captioned a photo of herself.
This is seemingly the happiest Hough has been in public since news of her split with beau Ryan Seacrest, 38, emerged late Friday evening. Hours before the news hit that evening, the "Safe Haven" actress stepped out in Beverly Hills with a glum expression on her face, clad in a black-and-white print dress, leather jacket, sunglasses and a fedora.
Hough has been posting words of inspiration on her Instagram since, including one snap of a quote she stumbled upon on a blackboard at a Coffee Bean on Friday, March 15.
"I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone," the Ed Sheeran quote read.
"Love when these things catch your eyes int he most unexpected places," she captioned the photo.
"It Gets Better," she wrote in another post.
Hough and the American Idol host reportedly split after more than two years of dating because of their conflicting schedules.
"He never sleeps!" one source tells Us of Seacrest's demanding work schedule. The Idol host also has his own radio show, "On Air With Ryan Seacrest," and holds red carpet duties throughout the year. "It's a lifestyle she couldn't handle anymore."
"I think this is for good," another pal tells Us of the pair calling it quits. "They both just sort of knew they couldn't do it anymore."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite