Julianne Hough enjoys beach day with Nina Dobrev, gal pals amid Ryan Seacrest split: 'It gets better'
- Photo: @juleshough/Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/Pacific Coast News2 of 9
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America5 of 9
- Photo: MMJ/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Baron/Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- MTV's 'Awkward' Star Beau Mirchoff Joins NBC's Manson Series &amMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to Creat
Who needs a boyfriend when you've got girlfriends like these? Julianne Hough took a break from her busy work schedule to spend some quality time with her gal pals on a beach day excursion on Saturday, March 16.
Before their shoreside relaxation, Hough, 24, and her gaggle of girlfriends made it a full-on girls day out by first popping by a hair salon in Beverly Hills.
"Rolling to the beach with a Roller in the hair hahaha," Dobrev, also 24, captioned a photo of herself.
This is seemingly the happiest Hough has been in public since news of her split with beau Ryan Seacrest, 38, emerged late Friday evening. Hours before the news hit that evening, the "Safe Haven" actress stepped out in Beverly Hills with a glum expression on her face, clad in a black-and-white print dress, leather jacket, sunglasses and a fedora.
Hough has been posting words of inspiration on her Instagram since, including one snap of a quote she stumbled upon on a blackboard at a Coffee Bean on Friday, March 15.
"I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone," the Ed Sheeran quote read.
"Love when these things catch your eyes int he most unexpected places," she captioned the photo.
"It Gets Better," she wrote in another post.
Hough and the American Idol host reportedly split after more than two years of dating because of their conflicting schedules.
"He never sleeps!" one source tells Us of Seacrest's demanding work schedule. The Idol host also has his own radio show, "On Air With Ryan Seacrest," and holds red carpet duties throughout the year. "It's a lifestyle she couldn't handle anymore."
"I think this is for good," another pal tells Us of the pair calling it quits. "They both just sort of knew they couldn't do it anymore."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite