Julianne Hough enjoys beach day with Nina Dobrev, gal pals amid Ryan Seacrest split: 'It gets better'
- Photo: @juleshough/Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/Pacific Coast News2 of 9
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America5 of 9
- Photo: MMJ/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Baron/Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Perez Hilton Starring in 'Gay Dads of New York' Reality ShowMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:03:52 AM
- Eddie Izzard Inks Talent Deal With NBC EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:45:09 AM
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:39:07 AM
- Nigella Lawson Admits to Cocaine Use in UK CourtMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:37:57 AM
- 'Her' Named Year's Best by National Board of ReviewMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:15:57 AM
- Perez Hilton Starring in 'Gay Dads of New York' Reality Show
Who needs a boyfriend when you've got girlfriends like these? Julianne Hough took a break from her busy work schedule to spend some quality time with her gal pals on a beach day excursion on Saturday, March 16.
Before their shoreside relaxation, Hough, 24, and her gaggle of girlfriends made it a full-on girls day out by first popping by a hair salon in Beverly Hills.
"Rolling to the beach with a Roller in the hair hahaha," Dobrev, also 24, captioned a photo of herself.
This is seemingly the happiest Hough has been in public since news of her split with beau Ryan Seacrest, 38, emerged late Friday evening. Hours before the news hit that evening, the "Safe Haven" actress stepped out in Beverly Hills with a glum expression on her face, clad in a black-and-white print dress, leather jacket, sunglasses and a fedora.
Hough has been posting words of inspiration on her Instagram since, including one snap of a quote she stumbled upon on a blackboard at a Coffee Bean on Friday, March 15.
"I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone," the Ed Sheeran quote read.
"Love when these things catch your eyes int he most unexpected places," she captioned the photo.
"It Gets Better," she wrote in another post.
Hough and the American Idol host reportedly split after more than two years of dating because of their conflicting schedules.
"He never sleeps!" one source tells Us of Seacrest's demanding work schedule. The Idol host also has his own radio show, "On Air With Ryan Seacrest," and holds red carpet duties throughout the year. "It's a lifestyle she couldn't handle anymore."
"I think this is for good," another pal tells Us of the pair calling it quits. "They both just sort of knew they couldn't do it anymore."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDrag Racing?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite