Julianne Hough rips 'expensive' dress while dancing at Golden Globes afterparty
- Photo: @juliannehough/Twitter1 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Mike Windle/Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Julianne Hough didn't let a wardrobe malfunction ruin her night! The "Safe Haven" star, who walked the Golden Globes red carpet wearing an embroidered Monique Lhuillier dress, changed into a blush-colored Jenny Packham gown for the InStyle and Warner Bros. afterparty at the Beverly Hilton on Jan. 13.
The former "Dancing With the Stars" pro had so much fun she accidentally tore two thigh-high slits in her gown. "I think I may have danced too hard," Julianne wrote in an Instagram photo caption. "Eeek!"
Julianne later shared a second picture of her damaged ensemble. "I love to dance regardless of how expensive a dress may be," she explained. "You can't hold me down!"
Earlier in the evening, Julianne's boyfriend, Ryan Seacrest, praised her Monique Lhuillier look. "I must say, Julianne Hough, looked great tonight on the red carpet," he said on E! News. "Right at the top of my list."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite