Julianne Hough rips 'expensive' dress while dancing at Golden Globes afterparty
- Photo: @juliannehough/Twitter1 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Mike Windle/Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Julianne Hough didn't let a wardrobe malfunction ruin her night! The "Safe Haven" star, who walked the Golden Globes red carpet wearing an embroidered Monique Lhuillier dress, changed into a blush-colored Jenny Packham gown for the InStyle and Warner Bros. afterparty at the Beverly Hilton on Jan. 13.
The former "Dancing With the Stars" pro had so much fun she accidentally tore two thigh-high slits in her gown. "I think I may have danced too hard," Julianne wrote in an Instagram photo caption. "Eeek!"
Julianne later shared a second picture of her damaged ensemble. "I love to dance regardless of how expensive a dress may be," she explained. "You can't hold me down!"
Earlier in the evening, Julianne's boyfriend, Ryan Seacrest, praised her Monique Lhuillier look. "I must say, Julianne Hough, looked great tonight on the red carpet," he said on E! News. "Right at the top of my list."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite