Julianne Hough rips 'expensive' dress while dancing at Golden Globes afterparty
- Photo: @juliannehough/Twitter1 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Mike Windle/Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- Jon Stewart on Fox Commentator's Brave Stance Against the Pope (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:37:11 AM
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auctionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:30:59 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look Deal
Julianne Hough didn't let a wardrobe malfunction ruin her night! The "Safe Haven" star, who walked the Golden Globes red carpet wearing an embroidered Monique Lhuillier dress, changed into a blush-colored Jenny Packham gown for the InStyle and Warner Bros. afterparty at the Beverly Hilton on Jan. 13.
The former "Dancing With the Stars" pro had so much fun she accidentally tore two thigh-high slits in her gown. "I think I may have danced too hard," Julianne wrote in an Instagram photo caption. "Eeek!"
Julianne later shared a second picture of her damaged ensemble. "I love to dance regardless of how expensive a dress may be," she explained. "You can't hold me down!"
Earlier in the evening, Julianne's boyfriend, Ryan Seacrest, praised her Monique Lhuillier look. "I must say, Julianne Hough, looked great tonight on the red carpet," he said on E! News. "Right at the top of my list."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite