Julianne Hough rips 'expensive' dress while dancing at Golden Globes afterparty
- Photo: @juliannehough/Twitter1 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Mike Windle/Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Julianne Hough didn't let a wardrobe malfunction ruin her night! The "Safe Haven" star, who walked the Golden Globes red carpet wearing an embroidered Monique Lhuillier dress, changed into a blush-colored Jenny Packham gown for the InStyle and Warner Bros. afterparty at the Beverly Hilton on Jan. 13.
The former "Dancing With the Stars" pro had so much fun she accidentally tore two thigh-high slits in her gown. "I think I may have danced too hard," Julianne wrote in an Instagram photo caption. "Eeek!"
Julianne later shared a second picture of her damaged ensemble. "I love to dance regardless of how expensive a dress may be," she explained. "You can't hold me down!"
Earlier in the evening, Julianne's boyfriend, Ryan Seacrest, praised her Monique Lhuillier look. "I must say, Julianne Hough, looked great tonight on the red carpet," he said on E! News. "Right at the top of my list."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite