Julianne Moore Slams Jessica Simpson?
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: HBO/Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: VPB/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
She created a fashion empire worth nearly a billion dollars, but one actress doesn't think Jessica Simpson is a role model.
"I don't want my daughter or her friends to be interested in Jessica Simpson; I want them to be interested in what's happening in their own lives," Julianne Moore says in the March issue of More magazine.
The 51-year-old actress, who has two children (Liv Helen, 9, and Caleb, 14) with her director husband Bart Freundlich, plays Sarah Palin in the upcoming HBO film "Game Change."
And based on the trailer, Moore nails the part of the 47-year-old former vice presidential nominee and onetime governor of Alaska.
"I was flabbergasted. I felt the role was as far away from me as I could possibly go. Once I said yes, I went into a full-fledged panic, because I was like, 'I don't know where to start,'" the registered Democrat said of playing Palin.
She also revealed her feeling on plastic surgery, "I feel that with a few exceptions, people always look like they've had surgery; They don't look any younger. I'm 51, and no matter what I do to my face, I'm still going to be 51."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite