Julianne Moore Slams Jessica Simpson?
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: HBO/Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: VPB/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Review: 'Veronica' a solid cinematic turnMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:22:59 AM
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:13:21 AM
- Dogs 'muttbomb' celebrities to boost adoptionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:55:32 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Veronica' a solid cinematic turn
She created a fashion empire worth nearly a billion dollars, but one actress doesn't think Jessica Simpson is a role model.
"I don't want my daughter or her friends to be interested in Jessica Simpson; I want them to be interested in what's happening in their own lives," Julianne Moore says in the March issue of More magazine.
The 51-year-old actress, who has two children (Liv Helen, 9, and Caleb, 14) with her director husband Bart Freundlich, plays Sarah Palin in the upcoming HBO film "Game Change."
And based on the trailer, Moore nails the part of the 47-year-old former vice presidential nominee and onetime governor of Alaska.
"I was flabbergasted. I felt the role was as far away from me as I could possibly go. Once I said yes, I went into a full-fledged panic, because I was like, 'I don't know where to start,'" the registered Democrat said of playing Palin.
She also revealed her feeling on plastic surgery, "I feel that with a few exceptions, people always look like they've had surgery; They don't look any younger. I'm 51, and no matter what I do to my face, I'm still going to be 51."
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite