Julianne Moore Slams Jessica Simpson?
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: HBO/Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: VPB/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
She created a fashion empire worth nearly a billion dollars, but one actress doesn't think Jessica Simpson is a role model.
"I don't want my daughter or her friends to be interested in Jessica Simpson; I want them to be interested in what's happening in their own lives," Julianne Moore says in the March issue of More magazine.
The 51-year-old actress, who has two children (Liv Helen, 9, and Caleb, 14) with her director husband Bart Freundlich, plays Sarah Palin in the upcoming HBO film "Game Change."
And based on the trailer, Moore nails the part of the 47-year-old former vice presidential nominee and onetime governor of Alaska.
"I was flabbergasted. I felt the role was as far away from me as I could possibly go. Once I said yes, I went into a full-fledged panic, because I was like, 'I don't know where to start,'" the registered Democrat said of playing Palin.
She also revealed her feeling on plastic surgery, "I feel that with a few exceptions, people always look like they've had surgery; They don't look any younger. I'm 51, and no matter what I do to my face, I'm still going to be 51."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite