Just In: Diane Keaton's On-Set Injury
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.1 of 3
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/Pacific Coast News2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
ET has the latest...
ET has the latest on the injury Diane Keaton sustained while filming her new movie with Harrison Ford.
"Diane Keaton is in good health and spirits following a fall on set of 'Morning Glory' where she bumped her head," Paramount Studios said in a statement. "The actress was taken to a hospital for precautionary tests and has been cleared by doctors to return to work tomorrow."
The actress is said to be doing fine.
Related stories on ETonline.com:Diane Keaton's Mansion Up for SaleSteve Martin & Diane Keaton Reunite For 'One Big Happy'
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite