Just In: Diane Keaton's On-Set Injury
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.1 of 3
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/Pacific Coast News2 of 3
More Celeb News
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- Cannes Deal Wrap: Weinstein Co., Lionsgate Score Sunny Sales at Rain-Drenched MarketMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:27:40 PM
- Cannes: Sony Pictures Classic Acquires Jim Jarmusch's 'Only Lovers Left Alive&MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:04:13 PM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects Boost
ET has the latest...
ET has the latest on the injury Diane Keaton sustained while filming her new movie with Harrison Ford.
"Diane Keaton is in good health and spirits following a fall on set of 'Morning Glory' where she bumped her head," Paramount Studios said in a statement. "The actress was taken to a hospital for precautionary tests and has been cleared by doctors to return to work tomorrow."
The actress is said to be doing fine.
Related stories on ETonline.com:Diane Keaton's Mansion Up for SaleSteve Martin & Diane Keaton Reunite For 'One Big Happy'
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite