Just Wondering: Is there a Mark Wahlberg and Seth Rogen showdown in the works?Related: Just Wondering
- Photo: AP1 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Scott Doctor/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
By Melissa Hunter
In a completely random, completely out-of-date, yet totally interesting turn of events, a feud has been brewing between the men behind "Entourage" and Seth Rogen. In Sunday night's episode of "Entourage," they referenced Rogen, calling his "ugliness ... oddly fascinating" during a debate about whether he could land a Katherine Heigl-esque lady IRL ("in real life"). Turtle (Jerry Ferrara) believed he couldn't get a real-life Heigl ... though considering Ferrara dates Jamie Lynn-Sigler both on and off the show, he should probably keep his pudgy mouth shut.
And c'mon "Entourage," Rogen fat jokes are so 2007. He's slimmed down and beefed up simultaneously in preparation for his superhero debut in the "Green Hornet." In fact, Cameron Diaz is playing his love interest in the action flick. And now with the trend of nerd glasses, he's pretty much Brad Pitt ... with a 'fro.
In response to the jab, Rogen told E!'s Daily 10, "Yeah, those guys are a**holes. I actually ran into Kevin Dillon in a Starbucks. And he's like 'You know, I've got to kind of apologize because apparently the guy who created our show doesn't like you so much.' And I said 'Well I have reason to believe [showrunner] Doug Ellin is a moron ... so it makes sense he doesn't like me.' And I've kind of said some disparaging things about the show. Although in our defense, [producer] Mark Wahlberg called us misogynistic in an interview, so I think they kind of started that ... It's on. Luckily I never have and never plan on watching 'Entourage.'"
I was waiting for him to say "Besides, check out all these hot chicks I've banged," but Rogen is a gentleman ... unlike the makers of "Entourage," who have created a show whose premise largely relies on absurdly hot women who will sleep with any schlub that's remotely associated to a famous person. Therein lie the contradictions and paradoxes of "Entourage." That show's complex, guys.
I would love to see the Apatow posse and the "Entourage," um, entourage duke it out for the Dude Comedy Team throne. It's pretty much "Revenge of the Nerds" meets "West Side Story" in my head.
However, Rogen, no matter how svelte you get, I would steer clear of Mark Wahlberg. He's one scary dude.
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite