Just Wondering: What will the Internet do without Megan Fox for a day?Related: Just Wondering, Megan Fox
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/AP2 of 10
- Photo: AP3 of 10
- Photo: Denis Poroy/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Mark J.Terrill/AP5 of 10
- Photo: AP6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Maya Hitij/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes Deals: Sundance Selects Buys Dardenne Brothers' 'Two Days, One Night&apMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:58:51 PM
- Asghar Farhadi's Cannes Drama 'The Past' Has a Future at Sony ClassicsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:42:11 PM
- 'Fill the Void' Fills the Romantic Void in the Dizzying 'Great Gatsby&MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:32:38 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'
By Melissa Hunter
Better get your Fox fill now, fellas, because as of Tuesday, Aug. 4, there will be an official Internet boycott of Megan Fox put into place. Well, official as in a few blogs won't be covering her for a day.
Apparently some Web sites (present company included) are getting fed up with the antics of the overexposed, under-clothed actress who feeds the press outrageous sound bites like it's her job. Okay, actually, that's exactly her job, but still, it's obnoxious.
Asylum.com initiated the embargo and some other brave, dissident bloggers have come together in solidarity for this Fox boycott. Some classy names on the list include Whip It Out Comedy, AskMen, Double Viking, Just a Guy Thing, The Bachelor Guy, and a blog dedicated to boobs that I refuse to promote directly.
But don't a have panic attack about who to gawk at for the first 20 minutes of your Tuesday morning work day just yet. Many of the blogs are also trying to figure out who should be the NEXT Megan Fox and will probably be posting more pictures of hot girls than ever before.
I was kind of hoping the idea behind the ban was to prove that we should be covering starlets who are not only hot, but smart, talented or passionate (or even all three!) and have something to offer besides a gallery of pictures where you can see various angles of cleavage.
But I guess that's reaching too far. While we're not officially joining the ban, we'd like to counter it by posting pictures of really stupidly hot, half-naked dudes. Doesn't matter if they're famous or anything. Just as long as they're totally ripped and have an IQ under 60. Stay tuned, ladies.
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite