Just Wondering: What's the big deal about Shiloh being a tomboy?Related: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt
- Photo: Ramey1 of 10
- Photo: Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: ATeam/X175 of 10
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
By Melissa Hunter
Lately the gossip world has been in a tizzy --a tizzy I tells ya! -- about Shiloh Jolie-Pitt's tomboyishness. Us Weekly brought in style experts this week to comment on her hairstyle, one calling her, "Princess Charming." Earlier Us speculated on the implications of this rejection of her femininity as a sign of her bisexuality.
Seriously, guys? She's three. Let me repeat: She's a 3-year-old. Growing up, my cousin chopped off all her hair, wore boys swimming trunks to the beach, and had a "No Girls Allowed" sign on her bedroom door. She was three. She turned out just fine.
I mean, maybe rebellion is setting in early for Shiloh. It's to be expected when you're scrutinized since the day you were born. Forbes actually had named her "the world's most influential infant." Don't know what that means exactly. She spits up and the world collectively vomits?
Of course the scrutiny continues on to mom Angelina. Probably the most upsetting blog post from HollywoodLife, who brought in a psychologist to tackle this incredibly serious matter. The psychologist said, "Angelina has said she was bisexual in public. This is her bisexuality coming through. She's saying 'I'm not going to teach my daughter gender. Let her pick' ... She is being guided into a bisexual role. Her mother is projecting this onto this particular child -- she has chosen her as her favorite. I think this is an issue."
Uh............. Sorry, I had to give myself a banging-my-head-against-my-desk moment.
When Brad commented on "Oprah" that Shiloh likes to be called John, saying it's a "Peter Pan thing," the same article noted, "Peter Pan Thing, my ahem! Brad, does Shiloh even know what the color pink is? Has she even seen it? Why do you let little Shiloh be dressed this way?"
Why do they let Shiloh dress this way? Please refer to my in-depth reasoning from paragraph two. She is three. And also, what kind of exclamation is "My ahem!"?
Maybe I have a thing against forcing a My Little Pony down a little girl's throat, but I think it's pretty great that Brad and Angelina are embracing Shiloh's self-expression. And really, Maddox had a mohawk, can't Shiloh have a pixie cut? Personally, I'm a little more disturbed by Suri's multi-million dollar wardrobe than Shiloh's affinity for baseball caps.
Regardless, let's lay off the little kid attacks and go back to regular old full-grown celebrity scrutiny.
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite