Just Wondering: Would Lindsay Lohan Rob Herself?Related: Just Wondering, Lindsay Lohan
- Photo: Ryan Turgeon/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: .2 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP3 of 7
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Chris Daniels/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Good Morning, Cannes: Robert Redford's All Wet, and So Is the FestMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 6:04:40 AM
- Celeb birthdays for the week of May 26-June 1MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:01:00 PM
- 6 Lessons Hollywood Needs to Learn From 'The Fast & The Furious'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:46:16 PM
- YouTube Network FullScreen Hires HBO Go Co-Creator Tim MohnMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:46:16 PM
- How an Extreme Movie Makeover Saved 'Fast & Furious' From Going Direct to MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:43:57 PM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Robert Redford's All Wet, and So Is the Fest
By Alex Blagg
You've might have heard that police are on the lookout for three suspects who recently robbed Lindsay Lohan's house, but should the fuzz look no further than the hijinx-prone starlet herself? Our eagle-eyed friends over at The Superficial have scrutinized the security footage and concluded that one of the hooded criminals looks suspiciously like our dear Lindsay. The photo is too blurry to tell for sure, but just for the sake of hypothesis, why on earth would Lohan burgle her own home? Here are three possible scenarios:
1. Hurting for cash, she wants to broker the sale of her own sex tape. Lohan herself has said that the robbers took "things that a certain old friend knew meant a lot to me" (which we're pretty sure is starlet code for "nudie pics and sex tapes") as opposed to electronics and other obvious valuables lying around the house. So assuming she DOES have a sex tape floating around somewhere (and let's be real, she does), by staging a break-in, Lohan would be free to personally control its inevitable leaking to the Internet while claiming it was stolen, thus reaping the financial benefit without the stigma of selling one's own sex tape.
2. She drunkenly thought she was breaking into Samantha Ronson's house. One of Lohan's very favorite pasttimes seems to be showing up at Samantha Ronson's house at all hours of the night and throwing loud tantrums in front of her paparazzi pals until SamRo finally lets her in, or the neighbors finally call the cops. Maybe Lindsay was attempting to take a more stealth approach, thinking she might finally catch Sam in the act of making out with Paris Hilton (or whatever other paranoid jealousy scenarios drive her so far over the edge), but had too much to drink and accidentally broke into her own home.
RELATED: Get your fix! 90+ photos of La Lohan
3. She locked herself out and tried to get back in the house quiety, so as not to disturb the neighbors. This scenario would be possible, I suppose, but HIGHLY unlikely.
Like the JFK Assassination, Area 51 or any of life's other great mysteries, we may never know exactly what happened that night outside of Lindsay Lohan's home in the Hollywood Hills. But in a few weeks, if Lohan is seen tooling around town in a new Maserati only days after oddly flattering psudeo-sex-tape footage hits the Internet, at least we'll know why.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite