Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Hold Hands Post-Oscars!
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Veteran TV Producer Robert Halmi Sr. Dies at 90MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:28:00 AM
- NBA ref Violet Palmer to marry longtime partnerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:24:27 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
There's no denying their romance now!
Undercover lovers Justin Bieber, 16, and Selena Gomez, 18, arrived hand-in-hand at the Vanity Fair Oscars party at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood Sunday. It marked the couple's first red carpet appearance together since they began dating in mid-December.
The twosome even wore matching looks: Bieber added a red pocket square to his Dolce & Gabanna suit, while the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star accessorized her crimson Dolce & Gabbana dress with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, Brian Atwood shoes and a Judith Lieber clutch.
Though the two have yet to publicly comment on their relationship, Gomez's Disney co-star, Jake T. Austin, previously told UsMagazine.com that "they seem to get along really well. So as long as both of them are happy, it's good!"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite