Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Hold Hands Post-Oscars!
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
There's no denying their romance now!
Undercover lovers Justin Bieber, 16, and Selena Gomez, 18, arrived hand-in-hand at the Vanity Fair Oscars party at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood Sunday. It marked the couple's first red carpet appearance together since they began dating in mid-December.
The twosome even wore matching looks: Bieber added a red pocket square to his Dolce & Gabanna suit, while the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star accessorized her crimson Dolce & Gabbana dress with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, Brian Atwood shoes and a Judith Lieber clutch.
Though the two have yet to publicly comment on their relationship, Gomez's Disney co-star, Jake T. Austin, previously told UsMagazine.com that "they seem to get along really well. So as long as both of them are happy, it's good!"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite