Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Hold Hands Post-Oscars!
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- HBO's 'True Blood' and 'Leftovers' Reach Highest RatingMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:04:00 PM
- PBS President Paula Kerger Knows They Need to Go Multi-PlatformMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:02:00 PM
- The $420 Million Question: How Much Will California Set Aside for TV, Film Tax Credits?MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:01:00 PM
- Review: Kitten's debut album is synth heavenMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Fortune Names Alan Murray as New EditorMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:49:00 AM
- HBO's 'True Blood' and 'Leftovers' Reach Highest Rating
There's no denying their romance now!
Undercover lovers Justin Bieber, 16, and Selena Gomez, 18, arrived hand-in-hand at the Vanity Fair Oscars party at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood Sunday. It marked the couple's first red carpet appearance together since they began dating in mid-December.
The twosome even wore matching looks: Bieber added a red pocket square to his Dolce & Gabanna suit, while the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star accessorized her crimson Dolce & Gabbana dress with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, Brian Atwood shoes and a Judith Lieber clutch.
Though the two have yet to publicly comment on their relationship, Gomez's Disney co-star, Jake T. Austin, previously told UsMagazine.com that "they seem to get along really well. So as long as both of them are happy, it's good!"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite