Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Hold Hands Post-Oscars!
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- LA Film Critics: Lupita Nyong'o Named Best Supporting ActressMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:20:58 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &am
There's no denying their romance now!
Undercover lovers Justin Bieber, 16, and Selena Gomez, 18, arrived hand-in-hand at the Vanity Fair Oscars party at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood Sunday. It marked the couple's first red carpet appearance together since they began dating in mid-December.
The twosome even wore matching looks: Bieber added a red pocket square to his Dolce & Gabanna suit, while the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star accessorized her crimson Dolce & Gabbana dress with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, Brian Atwood shoes and a Judith Lieber clutch.
Though the two have yet to publicly comment on their relationship, Gomez's Disney co-star, Jake T. Austin, previously told UsMagazine.com that "they seem to get along really well. So as long as both of them are happy, it's good!"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite