Justin Theroux is 'loving' engagement to Jennifer Aniston, talks birthday plans
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Promotional8 of 15
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images/GettyImages.com11 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 15
- Photo: Sebastian Kim/GQ13 of 15
- Photo: J. Countess/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Almost two years ago, Justin Theroux proposed to Jennifer Aniston on his 41st birthday. Now, "The Leftovers" actor admits it will be more about food than diamonds while celebrating his 43rd on Aug. 10. During an appearance on "Good Morning America" on Thursday, July 10, the smoldering star discussed briefly how he will spend the day with his bride-to-be.
"This birthday, I think, will be just cakes and, you know, who knows? We'll see," he laughed to co-host Robin Roberts. "It's hard to top after the proposal. We're also loving the engagement as well."
Theroux, 42, popped the question to the "Friends" alum, 45, on his 41st in August 2012 over dinner at NYC's Blue Hill restaurant. Since then, the couple have been concentrating on their careers, vacations with pals and parties at their L.A. pad than wedding planning. (Last month, Theroux was joined by Aniston at the New York premiere of his new HBO series, "The Leftovers". They threw a Fourth of July BBQ bash for friends, too.)
A veteran movie actor and screenwriter for over a decade, Theroux became a bonafide household name once he began dating Aniston in 2011. The relationship, however, hasn't been hard to handle.
"It doesn't feel like a hardship, it doesn't feel difficult," he said in the August issue of Details magazine. "It can be an annoyance, but it's not the end of the world. You have to center on what its core thing is, which is that you met someone you fell in love with. It's hard to explain. I just find myself wondering, 'What's the big f---ing deal?'"
"There's a huge distinction between wanting to act and wanting to be a famous actor," Theroux added. (In his earlier years, he had small roles in "American Psycho", "Zoolander" and "Charlies' Angels: Full Throttle".) "Most of the people that jump off buses in Hollywood just want to f---ing 'make it.' And I never had that drive. Honestly. I could never visualize myself in that way."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite