Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's Italian Wedding Venue: All the Details!
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: ABACA/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: ABFR/GSI6 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG10 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Wonderwall12 of 17
- Photo: BALD ELMO/GSI13 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel hit some speed bumps during their five-year road to the altar, but the couple looked happier than ever when they exchanged wedding vows in southern Italy on Oct. 19.
The "LoveStoned" singer, 31, and the "Valentine's Day" actress, 30, tied the knot in front of 150 close friends and family at the Borgo Egnazia, a vast hotel complex surrounded by olive trees and cactus plants, multiple sources tell Us Weekly.
The fairytale-like building is like an ancient fortress with whitewashed walls; the rooftops are dotted with turrets and chimneys and tiny windows. To mark the occasion, the entire hotel was decked out with white floral displays, per a source -- even the balconies facing the main courtyard were dressed with white blooms.
When the couple were introduced as "man and wife" in the hotel's chapel at 7:30 p.m., attendees cheered loudly. As the newlyweds left the chapel, walking down a grand staircase, they were showered with small, white, heart-shaped flower petals. The wedding reception was held inside the hotel complex.
Friday capped off a week's worth of celebrations with family and friends, including comedian Andy Samberg, 34,'N Sync singer Chris Kirkpatrick, 41, actress Beverley Mitchell, 31, hip-hop producer Timbaland, 40, and music manager Johnny Wright, 52. A source previously told Us Timberlake and Biel first fell in love with the Mediterranean country while attending the 2008 Italian nuptials of Mitchell, Biel's close pal and former "7th Heaven" costar.
Timberlake and Biel split twice during their five-year courtship, in 2009 and 2011. The musician proposed to the Total Recall actress in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, in December 2011 with a 6-carat diamond ring.
"I answer to a higher power now," Timberlake joked during a recent press conference with the Hollywood Foreign Press. "We have a couple of rules in our relationship. The first rule is that I make her feel like she's getting everything. The second rule is that I actually do let her have her way in everything. And, so far, it's working."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's Italian Wedding Venue: All the Details!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
2012's Hottest Summer Couples
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite