Justin Timberlake Designing Home Decor
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 15
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: WENN8 of 15
- Photo: PN2/ARB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 15
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: LTA/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: HRC/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
Jessica Biel won't have to worry about living in poorly decorated digs for the rest of her life, now that fiance Justin Timberlake is the latest Hollywood home décor designer!
The 31-year-old star is expanding his résumé, which already includes singer, actor and fashion designer, with his new line for HomeMint, BeachMint's latest celebrity collaboration.
The site, which launches in early May, will offer exclusive home décor items for its subscribers, who pay a $10 per month fee.
"You don't have to spend your whole bank account to make your home look amazing but also be comfortable and reliable," Timberlake, who is no stranger to going all-out when adorning his own homes.
"I'll sit and I'll look at hardware for hours. Literally, for hours, I'll sit and compare hardware," he admits to the magazine, adding that his attention to detail probably drives Stanley crazy. "The devil's in the details. I mean, it's your home; it has to be your own. I like a lot of different things, and the challenge is taking all the pieces you love and finding the common thread between them so it doesn't look like it's all just thrown into the same room."
HomeMint is the fifth launch for BeachMint, which also houses Kate Bosworth's JewelMint, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's StyleMint, Jessica Simpson's BeautyMint and Rachel Bilson's ShoeMint.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite