Justin Timberlake Designing Home Decor
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 15
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: WENN8 of 15
- Photo: PN2/ARB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 15
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: LTA/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: HRC/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Homeland,' '24' Producer Howard Gordon Re-Signs With 20th CentuMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:00:00 AM
- YouTube Will Invest in Original Content From Top Video CreatorsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:43:00 AM
- Angelina Jolie to Direct Poacher Drama 'Africa'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:43:00 AM
- 'The View' Women May Have Set a Record for Saying 'Vagina' in OnMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:42:00 AM
- Shonda Rhimes Fires Back at New York Times Critic Who Called Her 'Angry Black Woman&apoMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:36:00 AM
- 'Homeland,' '24' Producer Howard Gordon Re-Signs With 20th Centu
Jessica Biel won't have to worry about living in poorly decorated digs for the rest of her life, now that fiance Justin Timberlake is the latest Hollywood home décor designer!
The 31-year-old star is expanding his résumé, which already includes singer, actor and fashion designer, with his new line for HomeMint, BeachMint's latest celebrity collaboration.
The site, which launches in early May, will offer exclusive home décor items for its subscribers, who pay a $10 per month fee.
"You don't have to spend your whole bank account to make your home look amazing but also be comfortable and reliable," Timberlake, who is no stranger to going all-out when adorning his own homes.
"I'll sit and I'll look at hardware for hours. Literally, for hours, I'll sit and compare hardware," he admits to the magazine, adding that his attention to detail probably drives Stanley crazy. "The devil's in the details. I mean, it's your home; it has to be your own. I like a lot of different things, and the challenge is taking all the pieces you love and finding the common thread between them so it doesn't look like it's all just thrown into the same room."
HomeMint is the fifth launch for BeachMint, which also houses Kate Bosworth's JewelMint, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's StyleMint, Jessica Simpson's BeautyMint and Rachel Bilson's ShoeMint.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite