Justin Timberlake Designing Home Decor
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 15
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: WENN8 of 15
- Photo: PN2/ARB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 15
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: LTA/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: HRC/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Jessica Biel won't have to worry about living in poorly decorated digs for the rest of her life, now that fiance Justin Timberlake is the latest Hollywood home décor designer!
The 31-year-old star is expanding his résumé, which already includes singer, actor and fashion designer, with his new line for HomeMint, BeachMint's latest celebrity collaboration.
The site, which launches in early May, will offer exclusive home décor items for its subscribers, who pay a $10 per month fee.
"You don't have to spend your whole bank account to make your home look amazing but also be comfortable and reliable," Timberlake, who is no stranger to going all-out when adorning his own homes.
"I'll sit and I'll look at hardware for hours. Literally, for hours, I'll sit and compare hardware," he admits to the magazine, adding that his attention to detail probably drives Stanley crazy. "The devil's in the details. I mean, it's your home; it has to be your own. I like a lot of different things, and the challenge is taking all the pieces you love and finding the common thread between them so it doesn't look like it's all just thrown into the same room."
HomeMint is the fifth launch for BeachMint, which also houses Kate Bosworth's JewelMint, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's StyleMint, Jessica Simpson's BeautyMint and Rachel Bilson's ShoeMint.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite