Justin Timberlake Designing Home Decor
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 15
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: WENN8 of 15
- Photo: PN2/ARB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 15
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: LTA/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: HRC/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- 'And So It Goes' Review: Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton Shine as Rob Reiner ChanMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:41:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Food Fighters' Has Mediocre Start, But NBC Still Tops Tuesday With &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'Pirates of the Carribean 5' Gets 2017 Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets Dumber
Jessica Biel won't have to worry about living in poorly decorated digs for the rest of her life, now that fiance Justin Timberlake is the latest Hollywood home décor designer!
The 31-year-old star is expanding his résumé, which already includes singer, actor and fashion designer, with his new line for HomeMint, BeachMint's latest celebrity collaboration.
The site, which launches in early May, will offer exclusive home décor items for its subscribers, who pay a $10 per month fee.
"You don't have to spend your whole bank account to make your home look amazing but also be comfortable and reliable," Timberlake, who is no stranger to going all-out when adorning his own homes.
"I'll sit and I'll look at hardware for hours. Literally, for hours, I'll sit and compare hardware," he admits to the magazine, adding that his attention to detail probably drives Stanley crazy. "The devil's in the details. I mean, it's your home; it has to be your own. I like a lot of different things, and the challenge is taking all the pieces you love and finding the common thread between them so it doesn't look like it's all just thrown into the same room."
HomeMint is the fifth launch for BeachMint, which also houses Kate Bosworth's JewelMint, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's StyleMint, Jessica Simpson's BeautyMint and Rachel Bilson's ShoeMint.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite