Justin Timberlake Sang to Jessica Biel at Wedding Reception, Says Witness
- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: BALD ELMO/GSI3 of 15
- Photo: WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/DMac//Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Steven Senne/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: KB4/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's Family
Oct. 19 was a nice day for a white wedding.
Good thing, too, given the color that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel settled on for the décor for their nuptials, which took place in Southern Italy on Friday at the posh, ultra-exclusive Borgo Egnazia resort. In honor of their big day, the entire complex was covered in lush white floral arrangements.
"Even the balconies facing the main courtyard were dressed with white blooms," a witness tells Us Weekly. And after Biel, 30, and Timberlake, 31, exchanged vows, "Small, white, heart-shaped petals fell on the couple as they left the chapel," the witness reveals.
The reception location, held inside the hotel complex, was also "draped in white and filled with white flowers," the witness shares. (Three massive white marquee tents, decorated with white festoons, occupied the hotel gardens.)
Before heading to the reception, the actress changed from her formal white-and-pink wedding gown into something a little less traditional, to help her party the night away in comfort.
The Roots' drummer Questlove, who was also on hand for David Cross and Amber Tamblyn's recent wedding celebration, deejayed the bash, attended by wedding guests like Andy Samberg, Jimmy Fallon and Beverley Mitchell.
"Questlove played a bunch of Justin Timberlake songs, but no *NSYNC," a source tells Us. At one point, the former boy-bander served as his own wedding singer: "Justin performed one song at the wedding," the source reveals. "It's a new one that he hasn't released yet. He dedicated it to Jessica."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite