Justin Timberlake Sang to Jessica Biel at Wedding Reception, Says Witness
- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: BALD ELMO/GSI3 of 15
- Photo: WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/DMac//Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Steven Senne/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: KB4/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Oct. 19 was a nice day for a white wedding.
Good thing, too, given the color that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel settled on for the décor for their nuptials, which took place in Southern Italy on Friday at the posh, ultra-exclusive Borgo Egnazia resort. In honor of their big day, the entire complex was covered in lush white floral arrangements.
"Even the balconies facing the main courtyard were dressed with white blooms," a witness tells Us Weekly. And after Biel, 30, and Timberlake, 31, exchanged vows, "Small, white, heart-shaped petals fell on the couple as they left the chapel," the witness reveals.
The reception location, held inside the hotel complex, was also "draped in white and filled with white flowers," the witness shares. (Three massive white marquee tents, decorated with white festoons, occupied the hotel gardens.)
Before heading to the reception, the actress changed from her formal white-and-pink wedding gown into something a little less traditional, to help her party the night away in comfort.
The Roots' drummer Questlove, who was also on hand for David Cross and Amber Tamblyn's recent wedding celebration, deejayed the bash, attended by wedding guests like Andy Samberg, Jimmy Fallon and Beverley Mitchell.
"Questlove played a bunch of Justin Timberlake songs, but no *NSYNC," a source tells Us. At one point, the former boy-bander served as his own wedding singer: "Justin performed one song at the wedding," the source reveals. "It's a new one that he hasn't released yet. He dedicated it to Jessica."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite