Justin Timberlake sends wedding cake to sick grandpa
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA1 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: People/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Wonderwall5 of 16
- Photo: BALD ELMO/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Wonderwall10 of 16
- Photo: Bon Appetit/ Peggy Sirota/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Barnes, Heigl in tune in romance 'Jackie and Ryan'MSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 7:47:36 AM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a New
Justin Timberlake has flown slices of his wedding cake halfway around the world to share his big day with his sick grandfather.
The "SexyBack" hit maker walked down the aisle with his bride Jessica Biel in a romantic ceremony in Italy last week, but his maternal grandparents, Bill and Sadie Bomar, were unable to attend the bash as Bill is recovering from surgery.
However, kind-hearted Timberlake ensured his beloved grandpa got a taste of the three-day affair by delivering slices of the almond and coconut cake served at the lavish nuptials.
Sadie is quoted as telling Britain's Daily Mirror, "I couldn't go to the wedding. Justin was heartbroken, but I couldn't leave my husband Bill, who is ill in hospital. I'm so sorry I had to miss it but I talked to Justin and Jessie, and they understood that I couldn't leave Papa."
"So Justin said he was making me an album of photos and sending some cake. They called me on the day and I congratulated them and told Justin thank you for giving me this beautiful new granddaughter...
"They had a beautiful day. Jessica's such a beautiful girl. I just love her. They are coming here real soon and will show me the pictures."
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite