Justin Timberlake sends wedding cake to sick grandpa
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA1 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: People/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Wonderwall5 of 16
- Photo: BALD ELMO/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Wonderwall10 of 16
- Photo: Bon Appetit/ Peggy Sirota/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Michael Andreen Named SVP, Production at Fox InternationalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- Richard Belzer's brother commits suicide - reportMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:20:50 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiations
Justin Timberlake has flown slices of his wedding cake halfway around the world to share his big day with his sick grandfather.
The "SexyBack" hit maker walked down the aisle with his bride Jessica Biel in a romantic ceremony in Italy last week, but his maternal grandparents, Bill and Sadie Bomar, were unable to attend the bash as Bill is recovering from surgery.
However, kind-hearted Timberlake ensured his beloved grandpa got a taste of the three-day affair by delivering slices of the almond and coconut cake served at the lavish nuptials.
Sadie is quoted as telling Britain's Daily Mirror, "I couldn't go to the wedding. Justin was heartbroken, but I couldn't leave my husband Bill, who is ill in hospital. I'm so sorry I had to miss it but I talked to Justin and Jessie, and they understood that I couldn't leave Papa."
"So Justin said he was making me an album of photos and sending some cake. They called me on the day and I congratulated them and told Justin thank you for giving me this beautiful new granddaughter...
"They had a beautiful day. Jessica's such a beautiful girl. I just love her. They are coming here real soon and will show me the pictures."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite